Thursday, May 08, 2014

How Is Babs Doin' ?





It's about that time of year again when the Greece BOE will evaluate the Superintendent's performance and adjust her salary and/or benefits.

Word at the water fountain is that she wanted to flee Greece Central (who doesn't??) until some unexpected "personal problems" left her needing an income of her own. (She should thank SCATS for pushing for her contractually required purchase of a home in Greece. Otherwise she would be homeless, like so many of Greece's students!)

Prenups aside, the second in command will have to wait several more years before getting his promised term at the top ... nevermind that it is not up to the current Supt. to choose her successor! That's the BOE's territory!

How odd she wants to arrange for that when ALL other "work" is left to her underlings to handle. This prevents the possibility that the Supt. will EVER get caught making a mistake ;) Clever, huh?

How much additional compensation should we provide to someone who has shown she loves the "social side" of her position (Can you say "cougar"?), but refuses to accept responsibility for the district's short-comings?

Don't believe me? Try getting an appointment to see her! Very few parents succeed.
 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

The old gray Babs, she ain't what she used ta be. With that mug she gonna play hell finding the next rich husband for sure.

SCATS said...

To 1:32PM ~~ While I see your point, let's resist the urge to focus on physical attributes.

Anonymous said...

1:32 She already has so what?

Anonymous said...

Scats get real you posted that picture for the expressed purpose to elicit response the likes of 1:32. Your not fooling anyone. Lol

Anonymous said...

Scats and you know this how.? Have you seen the contract? The reason I ask is because there is no way in hell that I'm going believe that Frank Oberg would ever vote yes on that give away of tax dollars.
If it hasn't been posted, perhaps you could tell me where I can read a copy if that contract,

SCATS said...

To 6:12PM ~~ The pic posted was at the beginning of my options. No digging needed.

SCATS said...

To 6:24PM ~~ If "there is no way in hell" you'd change your beliefs, why should I bother trying?

Ask your pal, Mr. Chump Change. Maybe he'll share his copy with you.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you have figured out her antics.Just one more thing you forgot, she is known to argue and hold her breathe until she is red in the face turning blue and have her hissy fits in front of the BOE until she gets her way. I see she kept her nick name TURN OVER ALLEY cause thats what she did, administration kept leaving cause she would make them do unethical things!!

SCATS said...

To 7:27AM ~~ Unethical things like ...?

Anonymous said...

Unethical.....really?! Well that's shocking.

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear details from 7:27 am. Also, how about the fact that she travels to "conferences" all the time on the District's dime. Someone should foil how much money is being spent on travel for BDW and all her chosen ones that she takes with her. Only those that agree with her every word, compliment her, and can keep up with her drinking are allowed to go on these trips. Besides the cost of travel there is the cost of substitutes from those missing school to party at some bogus conference. That is where the real partying action happens. What happens in Vegas....

SCATS said...

To 5:02PM ~~ TY!! I almost forgot about that special perk ;)

Anonymous said...

Scats Oberg aside, you still have avoided answering my question about how you know all this stuff, Are we just supposed to take your word for it that what your posting is accurate. When I see that document myself, I prefer to consider this thread as another attempt to create a controversy that is not supported by fact by you.

SCATS said...

To 10:55AM ~~ Excuse me but you don't get to call the shots AND then change the rules as you go along. YOU brought up Oberg. YOU said "there's no way in hell" you'd ever believe what I tell you. SO ... I said why should I bother? YOU HAVEN"T RESPONDED TO THAT, have you??

Over the 8+ years that I've provided this service, I have developed trusted contacts. That's ALL any reporter will ever tell you AND it's more than I usually say.

Now go ask Chump Change to help you, since you two are such close pals.

Anonymous said...

5:02pm...it's not BDW it's BD now.

SCATS said...

To 3:03PM ~~ Does that mean they settled on the mansion at the lake?

If we just call her Babs, it's all set!