Sunday, June 02, 2013

The Face of Stupidity

Theresa Ruege, 37


Robbed Elm Ridge Center Walmart Saturday

She tried to flee the scene on a bicycle and was arrested less than a mile from the store.
 
Greece police say they located the money and a discarded pellet gun, which was used in the robbery. 
 
She has been charged with robbery, grand larceny and menacing and was sent to the Monroe County Jail.
 
SCATS ~~ If I were going to hold-up a store, I think I just might try to escape with something faster than a bicycle!
    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No comment about being a "Greece graduate"?

SCATS said...

To 9:23AM ~~ It takes one to know one ... ;)

Anonymous said...

Probably "attended" Greece schools

Anonymous said...

I believe she presently attends Bridges! What a gem......

SCATS said...

To 5:35PM ~~ Can't be if she is 37 yrs. old like the media said ... but I get your point LOL