Saturday, May 11, 2013

Past GCSD Supts In The 'News' ...


Meg Keller-Cogan: " ... Dr. Keller Cogan has been placed on leave until the Board of Trustees and Dr. Keller Cogan may negotiate the terms of her departure from Elmwood Franklin School."
SOURCE:  https://www.facebook.com/EFSAlumni?ref=ts&fref=ts

(Where have I heard these words before? Oh yeah! We did that in Greece!!)

Steve Achramovitch: School district denies intimidation of Hamburg blogger

(He hires expensive lawyers (Harris Beach hacks lol)  who can't even serve a proper subpoena!)

Steve Walts:
Anonymous said...
Scats; unfortunately for me, this topic has been a stone in my shoe since 05. That, combined with information I received from my contact in PWC last evening
pushed me over the edge. The powers that be in PWC just gave "Teflon Steve" a new contract with a hefty wage increase. The item that lit me up was a clause that gives him $30,000/year to buy health insurance. And if that isn't enough to "rot your socks" they also approved his plan to build a PERFORMING ARTS CENTER thereby putting the finishing touch on his effort to make PWC school district, and I quote "A world class school district". Where have we heard that before? This guy is without a doubt The Prince of freakin darkness. Glad I could help. JM
5/10/2013 3:46 PM
 
(I can't believe he's survived this long without being chased out of PWC!) 

SCATS ~~ It would be so tempting to make it a foursome! Babs' evaluation is right around the corner. Seems to me there's plenty of trouble there to put her on notice.
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greece is spreading it's demon seed across the state and the country

Anonymous said...

BTW, My son said a couple of Olympia middle school students were led out in handcuffs by Greece Police Friday. Has anyone heard what the story is?

SCATS said...

To 8:48AM ~~ TY for causing me to squirt coffee out my nose as I read your comment! Very funny, despite how sadly true it really is!

SCATS said...

To 11:35AM ~~ No, I haven't heard, but that's not at all uncommon in Greece. I'll see if I can find out.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it is related, but I did hear an Olympia student threatened a staff member (and was suspended for only three days!)

Perhaps the staff member pressed charges?

SCATS said...

For more about Meg:

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2013/05/13/cogan-out-at-elmwood-franklin.html