Tuesday, April 12, 2011

POSSIBLE FALLING ASBESTOS CLOSES APOLLO MIDDLE SCHOOL EARLY

  
WHEC-TV reports: Students at Greece Apollo Middle School were sent home just before 2 p.m. today.

District officials say Tuesday morning, contractors working on the school’s roof disturbed some plaster causing it to fall into a third-floor stairwell. The plaster now must be tested for possible asbestos. The students were sent home as a precaution.

Tuesday night’s Board of Education meeting will also be relocated.

SCATS ~~ How many times have we paid for asbestos abatement at this school?
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. I will admit I was the one who caused the "asbestos" to fall. I was working on a "project" for some folks. There is no truth to the rumor that I am the one who planted the new microphones and video camera. I was merely debugging the place!!!!