Thursday, March 31, 2011

Seeking Totally Dysfunctional Co-Dependent Disaster of a School District Leader To Become Next Superintendent

  
Please apply to the Greece Central School District if you are:
  • Emotionally needy
  • Financially greedy
  • Manipulative
  • Egocentric
  • Deceptive
  • Experienced diddler preferred, but willing to train
  • Must love studies, consultants & committees!
  • Discriminating, literally
  • Fluent in Edu-Speak
  • Talented at "rescuing" your BOE and/or administrators
  • Skilled at juggling multiple lawsuits
  • Desperately seeking your next district to victimize*
WE NEED YOU
WE'RE WILLING TO PAY
"CHUMP CHANGE"
TO GET YOU!

* Prior experience NOT required ;)
      

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!
Mighty Johnson's on the way!

That's right folks, fortunately the Mighty Johnson is now available to run GCSD after the voters of Rochester missed their chance.

Hats, I have a closet full, and I look really good in them.

Discriminating, just look what I did for the City.
New programs, Did I not bring the Edmond FitzJohnson to Charlotte? Did I not rebuild the pier?
Did I not spend 5 firetrucks and 2 firehouses on that fishing boat of mine?

So what if a few evil businesses went belly up, my boat made jobs.

I can sell anything, and I can convince parents their little darlings are smart!

State test scores won't mean a thing to me, I have a truck full of excuses.

Hire the MIGHTY BILL JOHNSON!
Demand a MIGHTY man for a big job.
I have a plan!
I can do the job!

Anonymous said...

Simple. Just promote from within. They all have experience in all of these "qualifications". Debbie and/or Carol can both handle it:)

wassa-meta4 said...

Greece really needs a big Johnson, but it could settle for a pair of belles.