Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Faulty Recall?

   
"One of the pledges I and this Town Board made in the 2009 campaign was to find ways to increase the open space in Greece for the benefit and enjoyment of our taxpayers and residents." ~~ Kirk Morris, 4th ward (D&C)

SCATS ~~ Let's see ... I recall the pledge "to keep taxes low" ... and the one "to keep the union devil out of office" ... and the one to "not dredge Braddock's Bay" ... but I'm not recalling any about increasing open space in Greece. Can anyone produce a piece of campaign literature that supports Morris' contention?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you all embraced the dream, you voted for the rascals. Don't worry I am sure there is a lot of pain and suffering that the tax payers will enjoy before the party is over.

Anonymous said...

One cannot trust any of these people.
Nice to watch how this twisted little tribe operates.

Anonymous said...

I thought he invented the internet?

Anonymous said...

if a product has a faulty recall can we return it for a refund?

Anonymous said...

Because my campaign literature contains so many promises, they start to compost immediately after I open them up and expose them to sufficient air. Sorry I don't have any to share.

Anonymous said...

A note to Supervisor Auberger, Captain Chatterton, and Chief Baxter:

At 8:47 AM this morning Greece Police Truck #810 was parked in front of Golden Touch barber shop off Latta Road, unoccupied and with its engine running. I pulled into the parking lot and ran three parallels. Two officers were inside the shop. One getting a haircut, the other reclining on a sofa.

On my third parallel I observed what appeared to be the owner of the shop approach the shop window and look out.

My question is whether these officers were on duty or not. Was protocol violated?

A digital camera is now in the glovebox.

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do with the digital camera? Maybe you can send the pictures to big Merrit and show him how his department has gone down the toilet with the rest of the town. Embrace the dream!!

Anonymous said...

Faulty Recall, you are kidding it was November 2nd, 2010 you missed the boat.