Friday, October 08, 2010

Neusatz Murder Recounted

 
Brother Responds To Own Home/Crime Scene As Part Of EMS Crew

“We saw my brother standing there looking pretty bad. Then we found my mom lying in the other room.” ~~ Mark Neusatz (brother to Kurt)

“Something in his mental makeup went haywire. I don’t know how to describe it. I don’t know what came over him. We never saw any type of violent behavior from him before. He was always very docile. For him to act out like that — I don’t know what happened.” ~~ Bob Neusatz (father of Kurt, Monica's husband)
 
Greece Post ~~ Greece Police had not issued a statement about the cause of death as of press time Thursday.

UPDATED by SCATS on 10/08/10  @7:30PM ~~ Kurt Neusatz indicted on second degree murder in the stabbing death of his mother, Monica Neusatz. (WHEC-TV)
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sad, sad story for that family!

SCATS said...

To 4:20AM ~~ Agreed. I thought it couldn't get any worse after the Hunter Resch tragedy ... this might be.