Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where Is She Now? *

 
Kathleen Pagano-Fuller

Terminated by the HMO - led BOE in the aftermath of the Steve Walts/Meg Keller-Cogan mess, Ms. Pagano-Fuller landed herself another job as assistant superintendent for student learning in the Monticello School District. Monticello Superintendent Pat Michel  "believes the Greece fiasco was a case of veteran teachers resisting accountability." (He's very insightful, but only sees half the picture!)

Following three and-a-half years of service in Monticello, Ms. Pagano-Fuller decided to retire at the end of the 2009-2010 school year and made this brief statement: "My motto since I was a teenager has been to leave a place I have lived or worked a little better than I found it. Therefore, I hope that as a result of working with so many wonderful adults and children in Monticello, I have made a “positive difference” (in this district.)

SeeThroughNY  shows she was making a hefty salary of $128,800 per year which should serve her well as she settles into her new life in  Tennesee.

* As time and energy permits, SCATS will post updates on the current status of former local public employees, politicians and/or other "notables." A special thank you to my researcher for digging through Google, directories and other references to unearth the latest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the retirement party slideshow on the Monticello website describes her as "our leader, our mentor, our colleague, our friend."

SCATS said...

To 7:02PM ~~ Sounds almost cultish, doesn't it? She's one person I was quite pleased to see gone from Greece Central.

Anonymous said...

You are brutal. Let it rest.

SCATS said...

To 10:18PM ~~ I bet I'm no more "brutal" than she was under Keller-Cogan's command.