Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4 Men Charged With Sexually Assaulting Teen

  
Twin brothers & 2 other men between 22 & 24 plead not guilty to having sexual contact with a girl under the age of 15

STORY

SCATS ~~ I thought I had seen it all. I was wrong! Where the heck are this girl's parents?

WHEC-TV reports: A new study from the Partnership for a Drug-Free America shows that more than two-thirds of surveyed teen girls said they thought using drugs might help kids deal with problems at home. That's up from 61-percent of respondents in 2008.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great additions to society, aren't they? Glad we seem to welcome them with open arms here in Greece. By all means continue to allow the city to infest our schools!

Anonymous said...

Actually I think I know where your going with that 10:35. Ironic that yesterday I was speaking to a friend of mine that lives in a Buffalo suburb who just got custody of his two kids. I said the process of moving them into a new district is exhausting and nit-picky (he still needs court paperwork proving a change in custody). When I explained how that is actually a GOOD thing, he started to see things in a different light. Why can't Greece wake up to this idea?