Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why Are Supt. Meet 'n Greets at 4PM?

  
   IF YOU GO, PLEASE TAKE NOTES & SHARE ON SCATS. THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...
Most people I know that work day shift are not home before 5:30 so they can't attend. Most people I know that work afternoon shift are at work by 3pm so they can't attend. So the only people that can attend are graveyard shift,teachers and unemployed people. Why not have a meeting for each one at noon and then a meeting in the evening. In fact they could have considered a tandem forum where the 2 could have been presented at the same time.

They must be looking for the retiree/teacher reaction. 5/12/2010 7:06 AM


SCATS said...
To 7:06AM ~~ When I brought that issue up to a BOE member, I was told they can't satisfy everyone, that no matter what they do, people will complain. And besides, people don't go to the budget meetings, etc. anyways. Isn't it nice to feel like your elected reps "hear" you?   5/12/2010 10:16 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was one of the first to arrive today. I asked why the time was set so early. The woman from BOCES said it was to accomodate district employees' schedules. I guess parents and taxpayers don't count. But then, I knew that before.