Monday, December 28, 2009

What Are We Being Sued For This Time?

 
Anonymous said...
SCATS, work your sources. I saw someone serving papers to several people at Athena yesterday.   12/22/2009 7:42 PM

Anonymous said...
Ohhh, from what my friend told me they (GCSD) have been very,very naughty;) ;)
Our tax payer dollars won't even cover it considering they just settled a similar case in Jan '09!  12/22/2009 9:14 PM

Anonymous said...
Don't be surprised by what comes out of the session. A federal marshal was seen in one of the high schools serving papers to a certain principal!  12/27/2009 1:02 PM

Anonymous said...
My source says several administrative employees and others received papers. Looks like another lawsuit headed the district's way....   12/27/2009 8:33 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCATS - my source opened up a bit and shared that the newest lawsuit will rock everyone's socks. I can't believe this administration can be so corrupt and vindictive!

SCATS said...

To 2:26PM ~~ So when do we commoners get to hear the basis for this lawsuit? I'm guessing it's discrimination or some sort of "abuse" (sexual, physical or otherwise?).

Everytime I hear something that I think will "rock our socks off" I find out that the "powers that be" ... AKA the closed, corrupt & clubby gang ... essentially get away with murder. But I'll pray that you are right this time.