Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lonsberry Invites Maloney & Auberger

Update ~~ 11AM FRIDAY on WHAM 1180AM ~~ That's when the fun begins.

 
Several folks tell me that Bob Lonsberry has extended invitations to both John Auberger & Dan Maloney to be on his show on Friday, for a half hour each, but appearing seperately. I'm told that Maloney has accepted the invitation. Has Auberger? I believe this is to start at 11AM. If anyone has any other details (or possible corrections about the time), please let me know.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lonsberry said Maloney at 11 and Auberger at 11:30. His daughter said it had been arranged. (Daughter subbing as his producer a few days this week).

SCATS said...

To 10:17AM ~~ Thank you! So I can assume that BOTH will be there?

SCATS said...

I've received an email with those times but the candidates in reverse order. So as long as we tune in at 11, we should be OK ;)