Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Jim Smith Indicted In Robu-Trad Cover-Up

  
DA Mike Green claims 3 times Smith heard complaints about county workers, but took no action to stop the abuse

STORY

Scats ~~ Let's see ... on one side, we've got:
Monroe County, Rep. bigwig - Maggie Brooks, Robu-trad & "I didn't know ... I launched the investigation ... "
And on the other side, we've got:
Town of Greece, Rep. bigwig - John Auberger, GPD/Assessor's scandals & "I didn't know ... I launched the investigation ..."

Any resemblance real or imagined is purely coincidental? Ha!

(Oh and did I mention, Auberger accepted campaign money from Robert Morone, also of Robu-trad fame?)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cue music

"I don't remember
I don't recall
I've got nor memory of anything
anything at all"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OArZ9N0Ptg8

Anonymous said...

Smith was a Greece Councilman a few years back.

SCATS said...

To 3:50PM ~~ Very fitting! LOL Maybe that should be the official background music for next week's public hearing :D

Anonymous said...

Smith is a class A whole if ever there was one. He gets all he deserves in this.

Live by the sword Jimbo - DIE by the sword Jimbo.

Oh that's right - Minarik already fell on it.

Tsk Tsk

Anonymous said...

Was Jim ever the head of the Greece Republican party?

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Jim Smith will roll on Auberger and Brooks.

He's much too young to take all this heat himself.

Where's Mike Barry? Or "MB" as he is affectionately known in the Marone Robutrad subpoenas.

Still hiding out in the County Youth Bureau?

SCATS said...

To 6:30AM ~~ Yes, I believe he was.

Anonymous said...

If Jim was head of the Greece Republicans what does that say about their juddgment. Morone was head in Gates , Smith in Greece both indicted.

Get on the stick Greece dems.

How aobut something more direct form our county leaders. Harry Bronson, who sems lik an okay guy, was on the TV and sounded like milquetoast. IS this the best the dems can do when there are big scandals all around.

PS if you read the legal complaint against Smith it looks like the republicans are trying to lay of the blame on Minarik.

When will anyone step up an take responsiblity.

Anonymous said...

How can you allow 9:46 to post comments like that? I don't care what side of the fence your on.

SCATS said...

To 8:28AM ~~ I admit that I debated awhile before letting that one post. Politics is a nasty business especially in Greece this year. I think it's a good idea to let everyone know what we're really dealing with on both sides.