Monday, September 21, 2009

Parrinello Preps For Rahn's Hearing, Court Date

 
Court Appearance Scheduled For Oct. 6th
Expects Oct. 13-14th Hearing To Be Public;
May last as long as "a week or two.”
Auberger Could Be Witness For Town, Rahn Both

“At this stage of the game, I believe that Supervisor Auberger will be one of our witnesses. What I don’t get out of cross-examination, then we have a right to call him in our case. Whether Rahn testifies or not, that hasn’t been determined yet.” ~~ John Parrinello, Rahn's Atty.


STORY
 
SCATS ~~ I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DRAMA TO BEGIN!
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Rahn, Go!!!!! It's about time to blow open the barndoors on the current political strangehold Auggie has on Greece. No more one party rule! November 3rd will be sweet!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who cares if Rahn was corrupt really. I hope when Maloney is Supervisor that he keeps men like Rahn on the force because they are obviously what's needed. I hope Joe Moscato is telling Dan what a great job Rahn would do for Dan when he's Supervisor!

SCATS said...

To 1:22PM ~~ What flavor was the Kool-aid?

Anonymous said...

You can't stop the tidle wave SCATS!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this story a few weeks old? Is the Greece Post trying to catch up?

SCATS said...

To 3:30PM ~~ I think it might be more like a "drum roll" for Parrinello and Rahn.

Anonymous said...

You ask about Kool-Aid SCATS, you should be answering the same question

SCATS said...

To 6:48PM ~~ I never touch the stuff.

Anonymous said...

I need to talk to you SCATS about a money making venture for this event.

I will email you directly. May as well take advantage of this historical event. It will for sure forever change the course of Greece!

Thank you John Parinello!!!

SCATS said...

To 8:08PM ~~ Don't tease me!

PS ~~ I already have exclusive rights for the hot dogs, popcorn and beverages sales, plus the Merritt Rahn "Jailbird t-shirts" (B&W striped ).

LeRogueBlogger said...

I personally can't wait!