Friday, August 21, 2009

Mid-October Hearing Is Target Date For Rahn's Public Hearing


Parrinello wants it held before November elections;
Claims Auberger had central role in hiring Pignato

"I think that John Auberger hasn't been forthright." ~~ John Parrinello, Rahn's atty.

Auberger contends Parrinello's recommendation to hire Pignato wasn't the only factor considered;
Says a partially fabricated background was another important piece

READ MEMO That Caused Rahn Trouble

STORY

SCATS ~~ As scary as it sounds, I tend to agree with Parrinello's quote!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm clearing my calendar! I can't wait to attend!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone would side with parinello or Rahn for any reason at all.

Anonymous said...

I'm siding with Rahn and Parinello on this one, only because they know the truth about the corruption at Town Hall and will get to the root of the problem here, John Auberger and his cohorts in the Republican Party, including Maggie. They have orchestrated this whole mess and I think it's time we knew the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Rahn, although wrong in many ways, took his orders from the Supervisor and that's where the blame lies and anyone who believes otherwise is either very naive or living on another planet.

SCATS said...

To 12:20PM ~~ I think the platter of blame is large enough to fill all their bellies ;)

Anonymous said...

Why don't they schedule it for Halloween? Sounds like an auspicious date to me!!