Monday, August 17, 2009

Craigslister Gives Kudos To GPD


TIME FOR A RAVE (GREECE)

Greece police just returned stolen property to me. It was stolen wed. night out of my driveway in my truck. GPS and alpine face plate . My gps led them to me because because my adress was programmed as home. My hats off to officer Colburn of the Greece police.

Maybe next they will catch the Driveway Vandal: A phallic symbol was painted on a driveway of a Winesap Terrace home on July 31.

SCATS ~~ I feel sorry for teachers who will be to trying to teach these delinquents in just a few weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering that you can only draw on a driveway with chalk it is the kindergarten teachers that should beware.
Unless it was spray painted. That is unfortunate for the homeowner.

SCATS said...

To 3:32PM ~~ It does state "painted." Probably nothing a little sealer couldn't cover up, but what a pain in the patoot.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it... if you have something valuable DON'T leave it in your CAR! I find it a waste of money to have police taking reports of cars that have been "broken" into. That is why they have LOCKS. Vandalism adn burglery very differant IMHO.

SCATS said...

To 9:39AM ~~ I agree! Having said that, it's important to note that recent weekly police reports appear to show more cars are being truly broken into with windows shattered.