Friday, June 19, 2009

Rahn-isms ...

"I do not believe I have done anything wrong." ~~ regarding his suspension with pay (Keyword: "believe" ... many of us "believe" you did!)

"You can only investigate what you know." ~~ regarding the Joseph & Pignato cases (No wonder GPD resolves so few crimes! If they don't know who did it, they can't investigate it!)

"But I don't need my attorney here. If I'm asked a question, I'll tell the truth." ~~ regarding Loszynski not allowing Parrinello to "participate" in Rahn's interviews (But will it be the WHOLE truth? And nothing but the truth?)

Story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about "I am not a crook"
An oldie but still a goodie.
John A is starting to look more Nixonian every day too.

Anonymous said...

6/19/09 Anonymous
you hit the nail right on the head with that one