Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let's Help Lt. Wise Solve A Crime

DO YOU KNOW THE MAN IN THE GREY SHIRT? **

Yesterday, the HSBC Bank in Ridgemont Plaza was robbed by a white male, 20 to 25 years old. He is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and around 170 pounds. He was wearing a grey, long sleeve T-shirt, khaki cargo pants, sunglasses and a dark-colored baseball hat. I also read that the dye packet in the bag of money exploded shortly after he fled the bank.

I'm not sure why, but I noticed that only a couple of our many media outlets showed this criminal's pic. Only one mentioned the suspect sported a goatee ... incomplete reporting by the majority, or an error by one? I don't know.

I would think that Lt. Wise and the GPD would be flooding the airwaves with this person's photo and a complete accurate description, hoping to resolve this crime quickly. They aren't. So, let's help them out. I mean afterall, they are kind of under-staffed right now with so many behind bars, awaiting trial, suspended without pay or answering questions while under investigation by some highly paid ex cops in suits. If they capture him, I'll even hang a ribbon in front of my house to honor their fine work ;)

** The pic in the top left corner of this page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joseph - No he's locked up
Pignato - No, locked up too
Rahn, Naw, facial structure is wrong
Hairburger, Not brave enough

Gotta be a county worker.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Roger Boily.

Anonymous said...

Is it J-Mac??????????? It could happen