Friday, November 27, 2015
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
McCabe Fears Suicide Bomber On Vote Day
Convinces BOE To Move Vote Off District Property
- Cites his 1000+ hours of terrorist training;
- Has "seen videos" showing what a vest filled with glass marbles can do.
- BOE member Joe Grinnan worries that an intruder with "a suicide belt" could take advantage of open buildings during vote day.
- Five or six locations sought.
- No fear of attack during school home-comings, sports events, musicals, adult education classes, etc.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Relocation of Polls, Part Deux ...
... Otherwise known as Omphaloskepsis By the BOE
Friday, November 20, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
|Adam Urbanski, Rochester Teachers Union Pres.|
You can take the Superintendent out of the district ten times over, BUT nothing will change if the above face remains in the picture.